Attributes: Agility d6, Smarts d12+1, Spirit d12+1, Strength d6, Vigor d6
Fighting d8, Intimidation d12+2, Notice d12, Knowledge (Arcana)
d12+2, Persuasion d12, Repair d12, Stealth d12+3, Spellcasting d12
Charisma: +4; Pace: -; Parry: 6; Toughness: 8 (3)
Edges: Alertness, Arcane Background (Magic), Dodge, Level Headed, Quick, Master Necromancer, Wizard
Powers: (35 Power Points) Lower Trait, Curse, Detect Arcana, Dispel, Fear, Legerdemain, Havok, Puppet, Zombie
• Armour +3: Necromantic Energies.
• Darkvision: No vision penalties for darkness (range 12").
• Undead: +2 Toughness, +2 to recover from Shaken, ignore wound modifiers, disease, poison, and extra damage from called shots.
• Flight: Flying Pace of 6" and Climb 3.
• Hardy: A second Shaken result doesn't become a wound.
• Immunities: Electricity, acid, cold, sleep, shapechanging, paralysis, mind-affecting effects and magic.
• Size -2: Reduces Toughness by -2.
• Small: +2 to attack medium-sized foes, they receive -2 to their attacks.
"Look into my eyesockets."
Master Necromancer is in the Horror Companion and allows the construction of permanent undead better than the basic Zombie spell.