Attributes: Agility d6, Smarts d6, Spirit d8, Strength d12+1, Vigor d10
Skills: Fighting d10, Intimidation d10, Notice d8, Stealth d6, Survival d12, Swimming d12+3, Spellcasting d6
Charisma: -; Pace: 6; Parry: 7; Toughness: 10
Edges: Ambidextrous, Arcane Background (Magic), Brawny, Combat Reflexes
Powers: Obscure (fog cloud), Teleport
• Bite: Str+d6.
• Darkvision: No vision penalties for darkness (range 12").
• Blindsense: Can sense and approximately pinpoint things within 6", attacks using blindsense are made at -2.
• Extraplanar: Not native to the material plane, and can be targeted by Banish.
• Constrict: Pin opponent on a raise, inflict Str+d6 per round after that, they require a raise on an opposed Strength roll to escape.
• Flight: Flying Pace of 6" and Climb 3.
• Natural Swimmer: Swimming Pace of 7", and +2 to resist drowning.
• Resistances: -2 damage from electricity and sonic attacks.
• Size +2: Increases Toughness by +2.
Saturday, 2 November 2013
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d8, Spirit d6, Strength d6, Vigor d6
Skills: Driving d8, Fighting d4, Intimidation d6, Notice d6, Piloting d8, Psionics d6, Shooting d6, Stealth d6 Charisma: 0; Pace: 5; Parry: 4; Toughness: 4
Hindrances: Loyal, Overconfident, Stubborn
Edges: Ace, Alertness, Arcane Background (Psionics), New Power, Power Points, Rapid Recharge
Powers: (15 Power Points) Farsight, Mind Reading, Speak Language, Stun
•Telepaths: All Greys start with Arcane Background (Psionics) with Mind Reading(Telepathy). Speak Language (Telepathy) and Stun(More Telepathy) and Psionics d6
•Engineered for Intellect: Greys begin with a d6 in Smarts and may raise it to a d12+1 during character creation. Through the Expert and Master Edges they may reach a d12+3.
•Small: Greys are small and spindly. Subtract 1 from their Toughness for their reduced stature.
•Shortlegged: Greys have a base Pace 5
Gear: Neural Disruptor (Range 15/30/60, 2d8, RoF 2, Shots 10, AP4, Semi-Auto, Does Fatigue instead of Wounds, Unconciousness for 1d6 hours on Incapacitation, User may take an action and spend 1 Power Point to reload shots equal to a Psionics roll.)