Legendary (120 XP) Human Conjuror
Attributes: Agility d6, Smarts d12, Spirit d8, Strength d6, Vigor d4
Fighting d6, Intimidation d6, Investigation d6, Knowledge (Arcana) d8,
Notice d8, Repair d6, Spellcasting d12, Streetwise d4, Taunt d4
-2; Pace: 6; Parry: 6; Toughness: 6 (2)
Curious, Greedy (Minor), Mean
Edges: Arcane Background (Magic),
Danger Sense, Elan, Improved Rapid Recharge, Level Headed, Luck, New
Power x4, Power Points x4, Power Surge, Wizard
Powers: [30 power Points, Wizard] Armor, Blast,
Bolt, Deflection, Detect/Conceal Arcana, Greater Healing, Telekinesis
Enchanted Robes (+2), Staff (Str+d4,
Parry +1, Reach 1, 2 hands)
“What is magic? There is the wizard's explanation... wizards talk
about candles, circles, planets, stars, bananas, chants, runes and the
importance of having at least four good meals every day.”
Thursday, 12 June 2014
Tuesday, 10 June 2014
Legendary (120 XP) Dragon Transformed Kobold
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d6, Spirit d10, Strength d12+3, Vigor d10
Skills: Fighting d8, Intimidation d10, Knowledge (Arcana) d4, Knowledge (History)d6, Notice d6, Survival d6, Tracking d6
Charisma: -; Pace: 6; Parry: 6; Toughness: 11(4)
Hindrances: Curious, Greedy (Minor), Mean Edges: Alertness, Counter Attack, Improved Dodge
• Armour +4: Scales.
• Claws: Str+d8.
• Arcane Sense: Dragons can Detect supernatural persons, objects or effects within line of sight. This takes deliberate effort and a Spirit Roll at -2 to avoid suffering a level of fatigue that can be removed with an hours rest.
• Flight: Flying Pace of 16".
• Breath Weapon: Spirit Roll; 2d10; Cone Template; avoid with Agility -2 roll. On a 1 on the Spirit Roll the Dragon is Shaken.
• Size +4: Increases Toughness by +4.
• Large: -2 to attack medium-sized foes, they receive +2 to their attacks.
• Tail: +2 to Agility Rolls involving balance or agility tricks.
• Fear: As an Action the Dragon can cause all non dragons/kobolds within a Large Burst template centred on itself to make a spirit check or roll on the fright table.
"Soon, I will be Invincible!"
A Sundered Skies Chosen Drakin transformed to a Dragon.
The Attibute minimums required to aquire all the Dragon Edges means that as far as I can tell you can't acquire Dragon Growth and thus Large size at a lower XP value