Skills: Fighting d10, Notice d10, Swimming d12+2
Charisma: -; Pace: 6; Parry: 7; Toughness: 24 (5)
• Armour +5: Hardend Scales.
• Powerful Claws: Str+d8.
• Snapping Bite: Str+d6, Grab.
• Sonar: No vision penalties for darkness underwater.
• Fearless: Immune to fear and Intimidation.
• Aquatic: Swimming Pace of 14", and cannot drown.
• Size +10: Increases Toughness by +10.
• Gargantuan: -4 to attack medium-sized foes, they receive +4 to their attacks. Counts as having Heavy Armour and Heavy Weapons.
• Grab: Pin your opponent if you hit with a raise, they require a raise on an opposed Strength roll to escape.
• Swallow: After successfully pinning a victim with a bite attack, this creature may make an opposed Strength roll as a normal action. If successful the victim has been swallowed, and automatically suffers Str+d8 damage every round after that. A swallowed victim can attempt to climb back up to the creature's mouth as a normal action with an opposed Strength roll, although it still remains pinned by the bite. This ability does not work on Large or bigger targets.
Some dragon tortoises can breath fire or fly by emitting jets of flame.
• Flight: Pace 12, climb -2.
• Fire Breath: Use the Cone Template; anyone inside makes an Agility roll at -2 or takes 2d8 damage. The dragon tortoise can't use its claw/bite attacks in the same round it uses its breath weapon.
"Dragon Tortoises are reputed to be freinds to all children. Possibly because they are too small to catch."