Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d8, Spirit d10, Strength d8, Vigor d10
Skills: Faith d12+2, Fighting d12+2, Intimidation d10, Knowledge(Who has Died) d12+2, Tracking d8
Pace: 6; Parry: 10; Toughness: 10 (2)
Hindrances: Enemy(All Undead)
Edges: Arcane Background(Miracles), Block, Champion, Command, Hold the Line, Holy Warrior, Fervor, Master (Faith, Fighting)
Powers: (20 Power Points) Bless/Curse(Fighting, Shooting), Healing, Warriors Gift
Gear: Enchanted Pectoral (+2), Blessed mace
(Str+d10, Heavy Weapon, see below)
• Falcon Beak: Str+d4, ignores undead invulnerabilities and immunities.
• Blessed Mace: Undead and
Supernaturally evil creatures suffer double damage. The bonus from the
Champion Edge is added after the base damage is doubled.
• Holy Scorn: After the Avatar of Sokar has finished movement, all adjacent undead suffer 2d6 damage.
• Fighting for Life: Non-evil Extras and Wild Cards within the Avatars
Command range gain the benefits of its leadership edges if they are
fighting an undead creature.
• Divine Flesh: Avatars make a free Soak roll each time they suffer damage.
• Fearless: Immune to Fear and Intimidation.
• Resilient: A second Shaken result from a physical source does not cause a wound.
• Arcane Resistance: +2 Armor versus magic, and +2 to rolls made to resist magical effects.
• Invulnerability: Avatars
are immune to poison, disease, and Fatigue loss from environmental
affects. They count as having Heavy Armor against nonmagical attacks.
• Size +1: Avatars of Sokar stand 8’ tall.
"My door opens to all. Some try to refuse for a while."