Tuesday, 10 June 2014
Legendary (120 XP) Dragon Transformed Kobold
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d6, Spirit d10, Strength d12+3, Vigor d10
Skills: Fighting d8, Intimidation d10, Knowledge (Arcana) d4, Knowledge (History)d6, Notice d6, Survival d6, Tracking d6
Charisma: -; Pace: 6; Parry: 6; Toughness: 11(4)
Hindrances: Curious, Greedy (Minor), Mean Edges: Alertness, Counter Attack, Improved Dodge
• Armour +4: Scales.
• Claws: Str+d8.
• Arcane Sense: Dragons can Detect supernatural persons, objects or effects within line of sight. This takes deliberate effort and a Spirit Roll at -2 to avoid suffering a level of fatigue that can be removed with an hours rest.
• Flight: Flying Pace of 16".
• Breath Weapon: Spirit Roll; 2d10; Cone Template; avoid with Agility -2 roll. On a 1 on the Spirit Roll the Dragon is Shaken.
• Size +4: Increases Toughness by +4.
• Large: -2 to attack medium-sized foes, they receive +2 to their attacks.
• Tail: +2 to Agility Rolls involving balance or agility tricks.
• Fear: As an Action the Dragon can cause all non dragons/kobolds within a Large Burst template centred on itself to make a spirit check or roll on the fright table.
"Soon, I will be Invincible!"
A Sundered Skies Chosen Drakin transformed to a Dragon.
The Attibute minimums required to aquire all the Dragon Edges means that as far as I can tell you can't acquire Dragon Growth and thus Large size at a lower XP value